2015 Women in Leadership Symposium
June 4, 2015
University of Memphis
University Center Bluff Room
Memphis, TN 38152
8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
|8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
||Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
||Welcome & Opening Remarks
|9:15 a.m. – 10:25 a.m.
|10:25 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
|10:40 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.
|10:50 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
|11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
|11:50 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Leadership beyond Survivor: Using the Power of Alliances
- Lean In: The Good and the Bad
- Gendered Leadership: How Talented Women Thrive
- Great Leadership: Creating Change for the Better
- Stop Playing Safe: Courageous Actions to Create a Brighter Future
- A Woman’s Secret to Success: Developing and Balancing Self-Confidence
- Purposeful Life: Living and Following Your Dreams
Vice President, Provider Relations
Chief Development Officer
ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Group Vice President of Communications
American Home Shield and Franchise Services Group
Vice President, Director of Professional Services
Lee Hecht Harrison
Conference Program Ads
For more information on how to purchase conference program ads, please contact Ashlyn Outler at [email protected] .
A $3 processing fee will be charged to all registrations